Make Up Tips // Hazal Öcal
Inspired by the harmony in skin color and nature's colors, we achieved a sexy look by using natural earth tones in the makeup of our campaign shoot. Dark and matte brown eyes, natural shade and sunburned cheeks. Lips roasted by the sun and wind.
1. Cleanse your skin with the help of cotton using Bioderma Sensibio H2O Mycelial Facial Cleansing Water.
2. Feed the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre Moisturiser to the skin that you thoroughly clean with the help of a brush. Moisturize your skin a lot, in this way the moisturized skin will hold better than foundation and integrate with the skin.
3. Chanel Les Beiges Color Moisturizer will give you the moist and natural look you want with its slim structure. It gives a glow by equalizing the color of the skin. We used the Medium Light color of this moisturiser in the campaign makeup of our Wild Horses collection. To capture this look, apply the colored moisturiser evenly all over the face with the Mac foundation brush.
4. Apply the YSL Touchle Eclay concealer under the eyes and at the edges of the nose. In this application we used the concealer brush of the Mac brand. As with the colour moisturiser, the Touchle Eclay concealer is a slim build, ideal for a natural and bright look.
5. Apply Mac Quite Natural cream headlight to the entire eyelid as a headlight. You can use the Mac brand's 248 Synthetic Small headlight brush when applying cream headlights.
6. The Dark Angel-colored Velvet pen of the Nars brand apply the cream headlights on the headlights, starting at the bottom of the eyelashes and distributing them out of the eye. Distribute the headlight well on the eyelid while leaving it dark at the bottom of the eyelash. This will give you the misty and sexy look you want. In the same way, apply it to the bottom of the lower eyelashes. When applying the headlight, you can use the Mac brand's 228S Mini brush and the 252S Large brush.
7. Use the Mac Teddy color eye pencil in the eye. In this way, you can increase the density of the eye and add richness to the misty appearance.
8. Apply Lancome Hypnose Drama waterproof mascara after curling eyelashes.
9. Apply the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate 01 Intensity One cream shadow illuminator palette using the Mac brand's 188S Small Duo Fibre brush by feeding the shade areas on the face thoroughly to the skin. You can achieve the most natural appearance on your skin by melting and using the product in your own hands.
10. Apply to the cheeks, mixing Amber and Burgundy colors from the Dior Backstage lip palette. Apply the same colors to the lips by mixing them again. Using the same color on the cheek and lip provides one percent integrity. For natural appearance, you can choose the same color on the lips and cheeks.